Mike Hambright and Jacci Talk About the Power of Networking on flipnerd.com
Recently I had the chance to appear on the VIP Flip Show with Mike Hambright a.k.a "The Flipnerd". I want you to check out the show for yourself, and I just want to say what a pleasure it was to be interviewed by Mike and talk all about the topic of networking to find deals.
Here's some of the content we covered...
- Tips and Tricks on how to locate real estate deals through networking
- How getting out from behind your computer and meeting people can lead to great opportunities in real estate investing
- How helping others to find deals can actually help YOU
- How getting educated through your Local REIA can help you to avoid the pitfalls that can cause your first deal to be your last deal
- How finding a mentor in real estate can be the best thing you ever do for your investing career
- Why you should charge a "birddog fee" for finding great properties
- How to use BNI Networking and
- How to use local referral services
If you want another GREAT resource to help you become a better investor, please do yourself a favor and follow Mike (the flip nerd) and check his site often for fantastic interview and resources.
vip flip tip with jacci and the flipnerd!
How to find Pocket Listings From Local Agents and Brokers